This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, January 07, 2008

520. normal (good)

Hi peopleeeee. I need an outlet to get some stuff out of my heart. Here goes. :)

I'm sorry if I'm avoiding you cause..I dont want to think about things I have absolutely no intention of thinking about and yesterday was quite torturous. I shouldnt have said anything at all. Wrong person, wrong time..? I just need some time to get over it..yea.

And please, for goodness sake, if I tell you I dont want to let you on about something, dont probe further. Thanks. And I am fine la. After what you said yesterday my head went into a series of "Am I really okay?" And the thoughts just kept spinning around. It was really annoying. I'm going to forget about it. Yay :D

YAY! Oh and woohoo real-life (not on TV) eyecandy. Lololol. Earcandy. Hahahah Q if youre reading this dont LOL. Your mum would scream at you. Hahahahah. Okay and lastly, thank God for Himself, for just being there, always. And being never-changing. Sense of familiarityyyyyyy. :):)

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: