This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, January 05, 2008

519. normal (good!)

HELLOOOOO =D=D=D

I'm going to finish up the amath holiday assignments later..and return those library books..they are due today! Lol and the highlight of this post..I bought something really ideal (ITS WHITE!! WOOHOOOOO) at only 10bucks. 10BUCKSSSS!! =D=D=D It starts with a d. Go figure, hahaha. The cheapest one I ever got was only 5BUCKS WHEEHOOOO. I love inexpensive (but of good quality, of course) stuff! :D:D Oh I think this one looks better than that one bought at 5bucks. Not saying the 5bucks thingo wasnt nice..but..hahaha!! YAY I AM SO DELIGHTED HEHO.

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

[Edit]
Yay I bought another one. A 5bucks one. HAHAHA. Mummy says it looks cute..LOL but I think the white one's nicer :D Okieeeeeee love :)
[/Edit]

No comments: