This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, January 04, 2008

518. bloated, tired and a lil uncertain

For the record, I'm blogging in such a state. What state? Find clues from today's title. Today's NOI..did you know that the hottest place on Earth is the air around a lightning strike, which can reach as much as 54,000 degrees F, easily five times hotter than the surface of the sun?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Thanks Japh :) I like the white against red artistic contrast :)

Currently..I feel bloated cause I..ate 2 bowls for dinner..and my mum just bought KFC and I'm eating the Fish Ole..and the mash potato turned cold already but still, yes I'm eating it as well..not to forget the Zinger chicken, which is so spicy I can feel the sting lingering in my mouth 5 minutes after. Wowow eat eat eat. Lol.

And I bought the school organiser, yay! In my opinion it looks cool..and the contents are really neat..I like! Plus there's a revamp of design, making it look refreshing and well, nice! Hahahaa.

I'm having tuition tomorrow. Thursday's one was to make up for the week I didnt go cause of church camp. Yup. And recently..ohmygosh God I really need You. I'm uncertain because I dont know whether someone is..angry with me or not. Cause ahem is not saying anything about it. And I hinted but..no response. What should I dooooo. I'd appreciate a reply, even if its negative..just let me know what you think/feel about it..cause I'd feel really guilty if you dont. And the thing is I like things to be clear..but now its..the scenery is obscure!

And ahem is still treating me..well like a friend. And I just dont know what to say. It just makes me feel..guiltier. And its like what? A riddle? Alamak..okay forget about it. I'll just ask ahem straight in the face. -.-

Sigh so ya la. This thing has been bothering me quite a bit plus the HJL episode today..super alibaba. Everyone is like going mad in that show..which makes me, as the viewer, feel kind of like that too..ah lol.

Hmm and I wonder..oh chicken. SANDRAAAA WONDER WHAT WONDER. LOL. Oh and I tell you yesterday hahaha I hahaha something hahaha happened. Shhhhh. And today I saw another hahaha. If I am going to see a hahaha everyday I think you can just bring me the hospital. Else you'll find me fainting outside everyday because of hahaha. LOL. Okay thinking of hahaha lifted my spirits..LOL!

Okay okay too much info, TMI. Hahaha God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)