This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

521. ahem its coming.

I guess I forgot I get mood swings during this period of time. Hahaha. Okay so I need to go find Mr Tan to teach amath trigo..and I wanted to today butttttt no partner. Bea was nowhere to be found. Then I thought of Rie. But then she had dance..I think. And then and then I felt lost..which is..really quite weird.

Like so alibaba. And it seemed like everyone disappeared all of a sudden..I think they went home. Sigh oddy oddy odd. Have bio homework (2) and amath holiday assignments to complete. Lol yea havent finish..I think I'll feel better after finishing them.

I havent posted entries like this in a long time already right..that kind of rubbish mood. Lol which only One other comprehends. This is 2008. This is 2008. Sunflower seeds are deliciously yummy and there's nothing wrong with exclaiming it over and over again.

And my uniform was really strange today cause it kept coming out. And thats a huge rarity. Very alibaba. I'm still feeling quite crappy. Lol it seems like ages since I last felt like that. Okay all these will be over..soon! :D

Alright God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: