This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, November 09, 2007

486. normal (good)

Hello people! Just heard the tune of a Christmas song..and I felt the Christmas mood! Woohoo just like you always feel the CNY mood when you hear a CNY song..hahaa! Just realised I am indeed more excited about someone else's birthday than my own (And Raymond Lam's), LOL..YAY Jesus' birthday is coming!! YAYAYAYAY. Oh I feel like dancing.. XD

Uhhhh I think I'll do the posting of photos tomorrow..almost 300..If a picture tells a thousand stories you will be reading 300,000 stories tomorrow..cool! Lol. Excited about receiving my report next week..it will tell me what kind of thinker I am..yup :D

Um half od me is noe feeling myself today. This morning, all of me didnt feel myself. So I guess I was experiencing the withdrawal symptoms of not going to school for a week. Okay 5 days if you must have it specifically..haha! :)

Did some online shopping last night..or was it the night before..lol anyway yay my confirmation email has arrived! My first time shopping online!! Hahaha. Having tuition tomorrow..havent been to the tuition centre in a long time..hmmm. And church the day after! OH YA! Just remembered about going to dad's place tonight. Shucks shucks shucks. Howwwww I dont want to skip another tuition lesson..kay shall settle it later..

Oh speaking about church I missed church! Last Sunday I felt particularly joyful while in Taiwan..its probably a habit for me to feel great on Sundays..Lol ..kay I think I'll shower than take a nap after this..so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

P.S: I wonder who has uploaded the photos taken in Taiwan..hmmm.. (:

No comments: