This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, November 16, 2007

491. not so normal / better

[Edit]
I'm sorry for the seemingly rubbish post earlier. Anyway I will miss school like defintely and am now thinking its probably a good thing the teachers gave us homework, makes me think of school..at least like there's some part of school during the holidays..I thought of some dumb and crazy thing to do when I go back on Monday..which is to hug one of the school's pillar since I'll only get to see it next year. NEXT YEAR! Maybe when I graduate I'll go hug all the pillars in the school..lol.

I'M OKAY!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD And a whole bunch of thank yous to Bea and Shermin for the very advanced wishes and I like the present, Bea..thanks..a lot <3 :)) Hmmmmm have been thinking about..stuff recently and I realised they are like..different now..but never mind at least there's awesome God who never changes :D:D:D:D

And I'm not thinking about why you guys changed like maybe subconciously or whatever but never minddddd! Maybe change is good? Hmm uploading the videos now..and I guess I really do believe that actions speack louder than words..if you told me something and your actions are another thing I just wont believe you easily..

YAY THE TESTS ARE OVER. YAY THERES A PILE OF HOLIDAY ASSIGNMENTS: ENGLISH, CHINESE, MATH, AMATH, SS, HISTORY AND PHYSICS. OH YAYYYYYY. Yay that there's no Bio/chem homework..alamak leh why do I feel its hard being myself nowadays..Hmm..

And I think I miss someone. Okay not I think..its a fact. Lol. Alamak la the video is taking a long time to load..kay shall publish this 1st..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
[/Edit]
Today was a weird, eccentric, queer and (whatever adjective you can think so related to weirdness) day for me. MESH MESH MESHEJWOJFRJVEV. Kay um the 1st odd event that happened this morning was that I woke up with a stomachache and it caused me not to attend the first half of school..And I slept to make it go away and I keep having this strange feeling which is I can't really describe or explain. And its still with me.

So anyway I slept till 9.30AM..woke up a couple of times in between and watched Noddy with my brother (Prize Giving ceremony at his school so he didnt have to attend school) And for a while I thought..Noddy?? On Kids Central?? Its showing now?? Now thinking back I might have been feeling strange all morning cause it was like deja vu..

Kay and then I went to school and assumed it was recess but BUT when I reached all I saw were sec 4s and I was puzzled and lost..So um for some dumb reason I went to the toilet and into the cubicle which can't be locked to try calm myself down. Little did I know that some sec4 would come knocking at the door and asking if anyone was inside..I uh um was having such mixed emoticons I hesitated before opening the door and the girl and her friends were like embarrassed. (I know, I don't sound myself in this entry, proves that I'm unwell.)

MESH and I went to class expecting everyone to be at the Lab cause MrC told us to bring the biscuit worksheet today..And then Q and Rie shouted my name and alamak I didnt know how to respond cause I was still pretty much _____ (I don't know the suitable word) by what happened earlier. And then Bea told me she prepared my birthday present..thanks a lot, girl :) But at that time all I said was "oh okay" MESH WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.

And HM had to remind me to say thank you when Shermin wished me an extremely early "Happy Birthday"..I actually laughed out of..I dont know..not embarrasment..ALAMAK!! What's wrong with me today..and thats not all..

I ACTUALLY GOT OFF AT KHATIB FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON. SHANKS that was the ultimate la. It was like a signal that confirmed and told me that something's wrong with me today. And the thought I had while walking down the stairs that that the width narrowed. And while halfway down the stairs did I realise that that was Khatib..OMGOSHHHHH and I was so alamak..shanks I feel angry at myself. I walked all the way down and took the escalator up to the platform -.-

Sigh the things feeling ill can do to you. AND AND I FORGOT TO PUT THE YAN JIANG CI IN MSC'S LOCKER BEFORE I LEFT SCHOOL TODAY. AND BECAUSE OF THAT YAN JIANG CI I HAD TO SLEEP LATER..MESH!! Forget it..I'll put it in when I go to school on Monday..I need reminders..besides, I didnt see MsC at all today. And I didnt ask the school dentist if I need to pluck out any tooth for braces.

Kay and I also have to write an argumentative essay, have to go for tuition tomorrow which means I have to complete the tuition homework AND go over to my paternal grandparents house to hand them their sovenirs I bought from TaiWan. Must remember to take out the tie dan from the fridge. That reminds me..my mum didnt give the tie dan to my uncles the other time cause she thought they expired.

Then on Sunday there's church and I have yet to post the videos taken in TaiWan..and then theres the English assignment MrBW told us to do..

ALAMAK SO MANY THINGS TO DO..Shanks..God bless, take care and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And God, help me!!

No comments: