This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

488. normal (good)

Although the title is as such, My eyes hurt a bit and I'm having cramps in um my right foot..but anyway the title doesnt refer to my physical state so I guess that's okay. So maybe..compared to the best "normality" I feel..this is..not the maximum. Yea..and I think you don't get what I mean..but never mind..lol :)

Okay! So..sorry for not blogging much yesterday. THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE 3 TESTS ANY DAY OF THIS WEEK. Whew. God understands me so much He knows I don't like the idea of having 3 tests a day so He made JanLim gimme the test before I went to TaiWan..cool huh? :D:D So I had 2 tests today instead of 3.. :)

Oh reminder to self and maybe to those mentioned :) I have to collect the TaiWan photos from HM and Clara..the photos I want are with them so yea..hahaaa :D

Hmmm. I bought books in TaiWan. 2 books to be exact and 1 English book by the title of "The book of Jane" and 1 Chinese book with the title “就要来了” to be even more precise. Thrilled about the fact that I'm receiving the item I ordered online soon..or maybe its in my mailbox already! LOL.

I'm..going to put up the videos I took in Taiwan this Sunday..this week is the official test week. For my class, at least. We're having at least one test every school day of the week -.- So while people taking econs in 3Faith have 5 tests (WOW right..jiayou ah! :)) tomorrow, they get to rest on Friday. Yeaaaaaa. So you can't really say its unfair..hahah.

Played with a spider today! No I didn't touch it la..lol it was cute..it thought I wanted to step it so it jumped everytime I "stormed" near it..lol! And then it went in the drain and didn't move again cause it knew I wasn't going to harm it..so um apparently it doesnt like to play jump(rope) LOL. Maybe its an old spider so uh its more mature and doesn't like playing such childish games with a human. Haha!!

2 things I just remembered to add. One, I changed my desktop wallpaper and two, I have 2 tests tomorrow and they areeeeeee Amath and SS..I um wasn't around for any of the amath extended lessons cause I was in TaiWan so I have to like self study..and I guess God made Mr Tan decide to become a temporary police to make me..an independent learner..? Lol yes he's not back yet..Wanted to ask him to give me a crash course on the whole chapter when I returned but..sigh. Oh well..lol.

Had mood swings today during lessons which surprised me a little cause I havent had them in a pretty long time..Yea..so anyway it was partly cause I confirmed my hypothesis..which wasn't something to celebrate about to me..it just made me..disappointed. But never mind la..I may not get used to it as quickly or I may never get used to it unless they "go back".

Sooooo today I learnt a bit more about bridge, the game I hear rather often from Sher..its 6.11PM already! Wow o.o I think that's all la..oh ya my entry is rather short..and random in the TaiWan blog..its a blog right! Lol and I was taking the cue from MsC lor! Lol. Listening to the songs on my imeem playlist now..hahah :)

Kay JIAYOU JIAYOU for the 2 tests tomorrow! :) God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: