This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, November 15, 2007

490. normal (good)

Helloooooooooooooooooooo :) Okay I feel sleepy now..but I think its because..eh what did I want to say..shucks some other thought interjected and disrupted me -.- Kay never mind..having a history test tomorrow..that reminds me! Have to check the history class blog..hold on ah..

Oh mesh the teachers are really out to drill us..There's history holiday homework! And homework of almost every other subject. MESH MESH MESH MESH! Kay calm downnnnnn. Hmm let's see. I have to go to school next week to put the research paper in MrB's locker. Its only 1 day right..yup :):) And um about the drilling part, the english teachers might have thought that we wouldn't have much holiday homework and so gave us more than..kay lets just say about 5 assignments JUST FOR ENGLISH. Fantastic. Lol.

Hmm I'm a L thinker and a visual learner..lol and I understand myself! Cause I knew my result would be that I'm primarily L and secondarily T when I was taking the test..haha!! Ummmm..oh yea my neighbour had a chat with me just now..LOL. She said I can ask her for school badges/ties if I lose them cause her daughter studied in PHS..haha!! Thanks for the thought! :)

And my rubber band's elasticity sort of wore off so I had to tie my hair in a bun so that it won't fall..alamak I really want to sleep now..exercise! Gonna shower after this..and lastly, I got the item I ordered online!! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY XD

Hohoho, merry Christmas. LOL, God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)

No comments: