This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, November 29, 2007

497. normal (good)

Hehoho. I woke up..not long ago. Same case as yesterday -- waking up in the afternoon. But I think I woke up earlier today..lol. I wonder why the most mosquitoes are attracted to my right leg. Shanks. Thanks for your like what? close to 30 lovebites (yea CLOSE TO 30!!) but I'd rather you not be attracted to me at all. My leg looks like some..rahhhh forget it.


So anyway, I'm supposed to eat my "breakfast" now. Right. Mhmmm. Yummy. Okay and I ate instant noodles at um 1+am last night and the night before. Uhhhh my "breakfast" just toppled and spilt unto my keyboard so lol okay never mind its over.

UH SHANKS. I'm a very pathetic pool player. Online. I hope I'm not that bad in real life. Lol. Okay actually nothing much today. God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeee :)

No comments: