This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, November 23, 2007

494. normal (good!)

:D:D:D HELLO PEOPLE. Okay I realised I havent mentioned that my mum gave me her phone cause she got a new one from her company. Its a lot better but never mind I'm not complaining. Complaining = wrinkles! LOL so anyway at least I'm not using the black & white Nokia phone already..yayay. Actually it spoilt..yea can't turn it on..so I used grandmummy's phone and then Mummy got a new phone so I could use her old one and return grandmummy her phone! Lol does that sound confusing?

Lol just know that my phone now..is mummy's previous phone :D Not sure of the model number..but anyway. Hhaha. Thank God thank God thank God thank God for everything. :D:D:D Christmas is coming! And I'm having tuition tomorrow..hmm what else. There are loads of holiday homework. For the full list please refer to the image in one of the previous posts. Lol. Oh ya. Going to Popular to see if the SS textbook is in stock. Cause the other time I went to the school bookshop the aunty said they havent received stock yet. Yup.

I realised, Multiply is better than Flickr :D So I transferred the TW photos to Multiply this afternoon. Tiring but hey its better ma :) Mummy and Shirleen went to CG. My eyes are hurting now so that's a my body's cue to me that I should sleep now..but I dont want leh. Lol. Hmm shall find something to do..kay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):)

No comments: