This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

551. great, awesome, fantastic

This must be one of the best moments of this week for me :) Firstly, I came to the end of that thick series book..by the way, its the Christy Miller Collection Volume 1. :)

Secondly, I dont feel sick anymore..what a miracle! Thank God can. I thought I was going to lose my voice this morning but then I think God made sure I didnt so that I can proceed with the oral examination (that sounds so formal! Lol.) tomorrow..hhaaha coolio.

And thirdly and lastly, I found another lovely quote which came straight from the mouth of..our beloved Dr. Seuss! :D

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.

-Dr. Seuss

I have no idea how much/what it means to you..but it sure holds something for me. Speaking about Dr Seuss, I remember Rie told me once that Horton was a movie based on one of his books! Hahaha that's nice..I wonder when I'll be able to catch it or something..hahah. Peculiar treasures and "I'm such a child!" Hahaha. <3. Ohoh! And the girls might go baking at Rie's house after the Bio SPA..how exciting! =D

Okay God bless, take care and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):):)

No comments: