This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

552. happy April Fool's day! :D

I'm currently at home blogging away instead of being in the library cause duty ends at 5.30PM and I know I'll be like dead tired after that so that means I wont have the least bit of energy to study for the test tomorrow so hahah yea. I think I'll do the make-up-session tomorrow. :D (Remind me not to go home straight after sup class!)

OHHHH and right I got to return the pen to that guy on Sunday..SUNDAY, not Saturday!! LOL thank God cause I had to miss tuition on Saturday (BioSPA) and the only time I could make up for that was on Sunday..and assuming he only goes for tuition on Saturdays, the pen would still be in my pencilcase and I'd continue feeling guilty.

So March has come and gone. AHHHHH. It was (I cant believe i'm using "was" O.O) a month of lethargy and some rediscovery. Actually I'm still feeling tired now. I think I need Lipton again, hahaha. Ohoh and yesterday was JW's birthday..keep forgetting to mention that in my blog, lol. He's finally 10! :)

April Fool's has been a exceedingly normal day so far, no pranks on anyone except for the really mini one JingYi played on Bea, lol.

Okay need to go study now, grandmummy's nagginggggg. Then after that maybe go climb to the summit of a mountain to breathe in all the fresh air I'll ever need for the rest of this entire year in case I ever feel out of breath cause of too much stress. Hahaha. Recently I just feel like laying down on a meadow, watch flowers sway with the wind, listen to the birds chirp and the river run and nothing else. Sigh thats kind of bad right? Especially when I'm supposed to be revising for tomorrow's test. Alibaba..anyone feeling the same way?

Alright I really have to leave so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: