This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, April 27, 2008

560. normal (good)

Helloooo. Okay this has been a really odd week. Next week will be better! :D Oh yea the upper part of my right arm aches like crazy when I stretch my hand..and I didnt do anything to it lor! Lol. Weird crap.

Hmm there is gonna be a SS test next week..most probably on Wed..jiayou! :) I'm going to stop here..Hahha short post! Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

I dont want you to scrutinise every bit of it, I dont mind you not doing that..seriously. Leave, please?

Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive, if only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray
Draw near to me

Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You

No comments: