This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, April 13, 2008

557. terrific

Yay! Hahaha..okay I just remembered that I wanted to list all the eyecandies I spotted recently on my blog so here goes.. :)

1. Bosco Wong (He's got..charm. Hahaha. Noticed him in the 7pm CH8 show - AhWang!! :D)
2. Lu Yi (Looks like Mark Zee! Spotted from "男才女貌" which airs at 2pm every Saturday on CH U..Ruby Lin's inside too! :))
3. Icaru, Yuan Shuai (From YouAreTheOne..Mummy and I think he looks like Thomas Ong! :D)

Okay I forgot the rest already..hahaha. Hmm church was awesome today..thank God :D What else..having an Amaths test next Tuesday..yup jiayou! :) And the only MYE we're having is..Chinese! How amazing, lol.

And MrsSC didnt say anything about those who didnt attend the Eng sup class on Thursday! :D Shhhh. Hhaahha. Hmm my stomach muscles still hurt from doing too many situps..lol alright I think I'll go off now..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

I love You :)

No comments: