This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, April 06, 2008

554. cheery

Hello! :D:D Church was absolutely fabulous today..God is as real as..the growing plants you see on the ground. Hahah. Used that simile because growing plants are well, active and so is He..so yup :)

So lets see. Thursday was stay-at-home day because I really had to rest and stop neglecting the deteriorating health. So well it was great getting lots of rest and just enjoying the slow pace of life, even if its just for a day..hahahha. Hmm then on Friday I finally got the opaque stockings I always wanted =D And yesterday, I went all uncharacteristic and bought more stuff that costed my mummy $60.60. Lol but never mind I'm probably not buying anything till the end of O's already. Yesterday was just an exception. XD

And I realised really, only God can make me feel complete and normal. Lol I wish this incredible feeling; this sense of assurance stays forever.

Okay I think that's all..so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

I couldn't walk away if I tried
'Cause Your love is better than life


[Edit]
Photos I've wanted to share for a long time:

Took this in CWP, on the day we went out for Seoul Garden. We were on the 2nd floor and I used the not-so-good zoom function so the quality is rather terrible..hahaha. Its Michelle Chong and Dasmond Koh by the way. :)

Okay the following were taken on the day I had to wake up at..7am -.- Lol. All captured at the magical time of 7.56AM. (Before and after that time, the shadow just wasnt the same..hahha) I wish I had my digicam with me instead of my phone so that the pretty little intricate water dropets can be seen more clearly.

I was quite surprised when I sleepily turned around and saw this. I actually thought I was seeing double! Yes, the shadow was THAT clear. You'd almost think someone did a really quick (and good) sketch of the bottle on the wall itself. Enjoy! :)







At the end of last month, I took photos of the insects I saw at home..nono not of ants, of course. Lol. Isnt that weird? Like all of a sudden there are more bugs cohabiting with you and all. But up till now, I havent seen any this month so yea..strange right? They all vanished mysteriously. Hahaha. Oh and sadly I didnt manage to take a photo of that extremely annoying cockroach in the bathroom which got me awfully freaked out..partly because it was 3AM and I was halfasleep. Lol. But I wont put the photos of the bugs here cause..it may seem digusting to some so yup. Hahaha.

In place of that will be adorable pictures of Shirleen which will also mark the end of this entry, happy viewing! :D





God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)
[/Edit]

No comments: