This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, April 17, 2008

558. normal (good)

Helloooooo. So its Thursday today..why does time pass so quickly this year huh? Hahah thats kind of rhetorical..hmmm okay so whats been going on?

  • This sounds absurd but somehow I didnt know about the history test at all..lol. Maybe she announced it when I was absent..okay never mind..its over (=D) and I think I won't pass it =x Need to find some way to get whatever she said into my head!! Its like everything she says just flies past me..how to pass like that?? Lol.
  • Took (approx) 2-hour naps these few days.
  • It was announced this morning that our Dining Etiquette's next month!! =O That was really unexpected cause everyone thought it would be held in the later half of the year..hmm I hope everything won't be too rushed. :D
  • Having chem test next Tues (Sacha's birthday), bio test next Weds.
  • Speaking about birthdays..Papa's 45th one is on next Monday..haha!
  • JW planted some seeds and he's so anxious about them he carries the container everywhere at home..LOL.
  • Many hilarious stuff were being said during CF today..made Q and I laugh like mad, lol.

Okie I think that's all. I want to go out with the girls..soon. =D God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

[Edit]
Just realised I didn't do the probability test on Heymath which was supposed to be done last week..opps! Hahaha.
[/Edit]

No comments: