This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

559. slightly jumpy and glad

Yup that sums up how I'm feeling at this moment..intended to include "painful eyes" at the back but figured it would look odd with the other two emotions..hhah. I'm supposed to do my chinese homework right now but I'm listening to "I Can Give You Gastby" and being in a relaxed mood..as if I have all the time in the world..lol.

Okay! I'll go after I finish this post..oh yea I wanted to blog about this humurous comment I came across.."DPM Wong: "... he had closed the urinal cubicle door completely and turned on the water tap." why was mas selamat allowed to waste water???" HAHAHA!

Oh yay there are no more tests for the rest of this week :D:D Chinese prelim 1's next week! Mesh I never thought I'd say that..makes me feel so..grown-up..lol. Hmm I guess I'll add in that "blogworthy" line that kept repeating itself in my mind earlier on..People said weird things and behaved weirdly today! Everyone will be normal tomorrow again :D


Alright I really, really need to get going now..so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =)

No comments: