This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

553. yayheehoo

Sorry for the completely retarded title. XD Okay I'm having: a runny nose AND a cough. Why is it that I fall ill so easily this year? :( Is it due to the inconsistent weather? Lol never mind at least now (which means not sure about later..hahah) I feel not too bad..as if physical conditions have totally no effect on anything else, hahaha.

Going to do the english homework laterrrr..and there's an English test tomorrow, summary included. I LOVE "Life Made Simple" THE 7PM SHOW =D Watching it makes me feel all glad..heho!

Okay I'm going to sit on the couch to enjoy the show now..hahah okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D:D

[Edit]
Note to self: Remember not to return the ezlink card to the student after loaning is done. Lol the incident of "Aren't you supposed to keep it?" has happened twice and one of time was with a sec1 pupil, crazily embarrassing..hahaha!
[/Edit]

No comments: