This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

555. all smiles

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, BEATRIZ! =D

I got a random urge to have heart-to-heart talks with some people. The growing distance I feel can really bug me sometimes. Lol. It can be like you talk a lot to someone but everything you talked about is really just on the surface..and so you dont exactly feel any connection. Or the other, and more common, example is simply that you've not been communicating much with that person. Hmm.

And sorry if I've been all weird lately and snapping at you/ just not talking to you at all. Not talking = most probably too tired. I'm okay now..I hope those terrible, horrible mood swings never come back. Yay! Hahaha.

I think the funniest thing that happened today was..the song that Saman made up unpremeditatedly..the song in which the last word of every line ends with the "ay" sound..E.g.: On the highway, before going to L.A., to cook a stingray..LOL its just so silly and senseless, making it totally HILARIOUS!

Okie got to go, God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

Sidenote: I only missed library duty 5 times this year so far! Hahaaa I want to know the total number of days I'm supposed to do duty..yup.

P.S.: Learnt that light reduces the amount of secretion of that sleep-inducing hormone (melatonin) at night. So now you know why you dont feel as sleepy when you use the computer :D

No comments: