This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, April 12, 2008

556. strangeeeey

Helloooo. (JY SEEEEEE I'M BLOGGING! Hahaha) I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster..like an even more wild one, you know? More wild cause I thought the one I experienced last year was the ultimate one already. To roller coaster: Drop me off, I want to land on the solid ground..thanks :)

Hmm and now I'm in the okay mood. Bahhh I dont like it..My mum said I think too much..maybe thats why I weirdly felt like I identified with most of the symptoms of ahem depression the other day..but dont worry cause the book also mentioned that its normal to experience some of them and considering that I was feeling really quite down on that day..having more than "some" should be considered normal too..right right? Don't scare me..hahahah.


And I havent mentioned this before but my com's having a weird crap problem - it shuts down automatically..meaning I didnt do anything to it but it just decided to act on its own..lol. Irritating leh! Lol esp when it shuts down at the most inappropriate timing. Note to self: Ask 399 to check this com the next time he comes over.

Oh and my stomach muscles hurt..did two components of NAPFA yesterday..go away pain! :D Okay got to go so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: