This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, March 21, 2008

547. yay im not ill

Haha thank God. I honestly felt like I was on the verge of dropping down to under the weather. Pun intended. XD Hahahah.

By the way, today feels like an extra Sunday that popped out from nowhere..it feels pleasant. That word keeps making me think of peasants..lol. Okay so anyway..that makes me feel unprepared for tomorrow - a Saturday cause usually after Sundays you always get Mondays. Mhmm yea.

Oh and I'm in the middle (literally and figuratively) of reading the other book I borrowed the other day. I like it! :)

Okay off to do the math qn Saman asked..so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: