This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

538. bushedddddd, lol.

Okay this will be very summarised.

Yay that there are finally no more tests. At some point of time in Rie's house, I got that "reunion dinner" feeling. Lol. Chocolate + apple = woohooooooo. XD Uhhhh been feeling quite feverish these days: cold limbs and everything. I want to sleep for 10hours!! OH anndddd I lost my Amath Exercise Book 2..at the Yishun NTUC vmfogjh9jmyj. Alibababababbaba. If a kind soul is going to like return it to me it would be really cool. Hmm oh well. I guess I'll just have to redo all the exercises..

My eyes feel awfully painful..ahhhhhh yes I really need to have more sleep. Haahha. Baaa I think that's all. Okie God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3 :D

No comments: