This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 29, 2008

537. absolutely terrific =D

TODAY IS THE 29TH OF FEBRAURY AKA A LEAP DAY!! Woohooooo. I actually wanted to go around shaking everyone's hands and telling them "Happy leap day!! I dont think I'll get to say it personally to you on the next leap day so this is the last leap day I'm wishing you!!" But hahaah no I didn't. Oh well lol.

I think this is really cool because its very rare that you get an extra day in a year..so..treasure it!! :D:D Hmm theres something very minor that I'd like to tell someone but then we've not been talking much lately and it would be really weird to tell that person that all of a sudden. Hmm okay never mind :)

Oh by the way I really want to watch the movie, The Leap Years..but there's no time for it..the JJ fair is nearing and I sense that its gonna be incredibly fun but it would be quite strenous too. But never mind the March holidays will be right after the carnival..I wonder if the movie would still be showing! :)

Goodbye February, you've been a pretty good month :D I think March would be just as great cause you two are like..neighbours so I assume you'd be good friends right? =D Yay oh its someone's birthday tomorrow..! :):) Hahaha.

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :))

No comments: