This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, February 21, 2008

533. So much to thank God for!! :D:D

This is incredibly amazing!! My com is fine now!! OMGOSHHHHHHH a few days back it was seriously cranky (it said no boot drive detected or something like that) AND TODAY WHEN I TURNED IT ON, HOPING JUST A LITTLE THAT ITS FINE NOW..I didnt see that message anymore!! In place of it was another one which said "Overclocking failed" and told me to change the time settings (which was correct, lol) and then YAY YAY YAY it loaded up the welcome screen leh!! God is so cool!! YAYYYYY =D=D=D

Okay next on the list is..THE CTS ARE OVER!! YAY LET US CELEBRATE THIS MOMENT..OUR CTS ARE OVER! WOOHOOO I came back from school and went straight for the bed..to make up for the loss of sleep over the past few days..hahahahah.

Hmm what else..thatahem didnt come during the CT period..YAYYYY God is so good :D

Hahah I am really elated now..I think I dont have to go for the Blitz event..I just have to sell 1 more ticket to reach that min. amount..hmm maybe I should go to my neighbour's to sell it? OHOH AND THAT GIRL (MY NEIGHBOUR) USED TO GO TO THIS SCHOOL!! Coolibaba. Okay I shall ask them, later. :D

I think that's all for today..hahha okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D=D=D

No comments: