This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 22, 2008

534. the weather is bothering me

I keep perspiring! Lol never mind. The main point of this post is I RAN( and walked) 6 ROUNDS AROUND THE STADIUM THIS MORNING!! :D:D Did it it 18.05seconds woohoo hahah. I dont remember my previous timing - I ran only4 rounds I think..hahahah yayyyyyyyy. =D

By the way the overclocking message appeared once again when I booted the com earlier just now..and then the com hanged at the welcome screen..so yea there's defintely a problem with this com..hmm. But then again, thank God it restarted fine the 2nd time round. :D

Okay. So today is Friday..2月22日 isnt it cool? Hahah. Having tuition tomorrow..AND IM GOING MS TOMORROW EVENING OH YES! FINALLY WOOHOOO then there's churchie this Sunday :D I promised Mabel I'll go for cell..YAYYYYYY the time has finally come. Hahha.

OH OH AND BEA TAUGHT ME the other version of "You are my Sunshine"..Its the Anne Murray version..Open up your heart and let the sun shine in..=D

Okie I think that's about it..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

P.S.: The weather is not as hot as before right now =D
P.P.S.: Um a lion dance lorry just went past my block and CNY ended like yesterday? LOL.

No comments: