This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

528. very joyful

But I'm also..caught in a hard spot now..I dont want to stay over there tonight!! And I'm blogging now cause I wont get to do it tonight..I think. Unless I come back home..

OKAY OKAY THE TIME HAS COME..to see if I'm gonna cry (choy!!) or jump for joy. OKAY LOVELIES, BYEEEEEEE!!

Sorry for the short post, I needed to let this stuff out. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR VALERIE, being young @ heart is the most important thing. Age doesnt matter. Love you, forever and ever!! LOL.

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :)) (And all the best to myself yayyy.)

[Edit]
Bahhhhhh in the end I went..BISHBOMAKJNCERJRJTGJTUHYJHGKMSR.KFGF,XCVVKVVMKSDVMS. I WILL GET SOME MENTAL DISORDER IF I CONTINUE LIVING WITH SOMEONE LIKE HIM. THANK GOD IM HOME. 我受够了!!其实大年初一也没有。。怎么讲。不想说了。。
新年快乐!!
[/Edit]

No comments: