This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, February 28, 2008

536. like someone just added a spoonful of sugar into me

Hahaha eh dont think..in the wrong direction ah. Lol hmm ahem ahem. Okay so my stand is still the same, find that him only after the o's. Heho. :D Okay today was..greatttttt yay thank God. He's the most amazing..not person..hmm lol okay most amazing soul in the entire universe YAY =D


Oh I GOT BACK MY CHAPTER 2 NOTES TODAY!! WOOOHOOOOOOO I was estactic cause I spent like a lot of time placing the words and everything together in a one-page mindmap..YAY thank God. Lol and thanks to MingChuen. I wonder where he got it from! Hahaha.

Okay and I saw a lovely quote earlier on: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr Seuss. :)

Okie I guess I'm going off now, God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :D

No comments: