This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

535. normal (good)

No special title today..not too bad having "normal (good)" back as the entry title once in a while..hahahha. Okay so school was coolibaba today cause we almost had the whole day free - we only had math and history lessons today..WOOHOO! Hahaha..

Oh and our group was the most boisterous one today cause all of us were sitting together in class and since that was pretty rare, we just chatted and laughed away (so much fun!) while the rest were doing work..hahahaha. And we talked about really lame stuff, but hey none of us minded..and WP is still going cheena..LOL its hilarious: biology = 白哦逻辑 (Oh white logic), physics = 飞机司 (pilot) and lastly chemistry = 克米斯里. LOL.

Hmm and the only thing that was kind of saddening (for me) was that dead moth with small parts of it detached from its body that I saw on the train while on the way home with Clara and Rie. Poor moth.. :(

I honestly wanted to pick it up and throw it into the bin or something but trains do not have bins!! (RAHHH) And it would be really weird if I just held it in my hand or put it on top of my books for the whole train journey..so I just left it alone..and then guess what..when Clara and Rie alighted, a mother-daughter pair came in..and the daughter, being a preschooler, was really active and started swinging around the bar WHERE THE CARCASS OF THAT MOTH WAS AT. WALIBABABBA IT WAS "TORN" FURTHER and thats sad crap. And I thought the mum who know but omgosh she was on the phone with someone and did not even bother and she even stepped on the dead body while she was happily conversing with the other party. I was so shocked I gasped right there when I saw that. Lol. But what to do right, oh well.

Okay that should be all. I feel quite weird now..lol, get well soon me! Hahah. Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: