This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, February 16, 2008

532. Feeling like Giselle

No, your eyes didnt play tricks on you. That really is the title on my entry today :D Okay so yup just came back from school..YAY the BIO SPA IS OVER!! And a million thanks to Saman for lending her extra pen..Mine spoilt yesterday and I forgot to replace it -.- Lol. So I'm online cause..Mr T.T. uploaded homework on Heymath -.-

Lol anywayyyyy, why the title? I saw a grasshopper this morning!! I saw a grasshopper this morning at the MRT platform!! I saw a grasshopper this morning at the MRT platform on the little metal bar between the escalator and the railing which people lean on!! I saw a grasshopper ABOUT TO LAY ITS EGGS this morning at the MRT platform on the little metal bar between the escalator and the railing which people lean on!!

I was extremely fascinated by it..hahhah..and it actually noticed me watching it!! How do I know? It turned in my direction and lifted up one of its legs..and shaked it at me..lol I think thats how grasshoppers wave!! :D:D:D It was so cool because it literally had stick-thin legs and its body was pure green with no flaws and its feelers were long and elegant..it would surely be a good mum to its kids.

And mesh I was standing there, staring at it intently to make sure I dont miss its every move..just so I know it didnt fall and hurt itself..and its legs? Amazing!! Its incredible how God made it this way - its legs are as slender and lean as a..a toothpick but they can actually move and carry the weight of its much bigger body!! What if someone pulled at one of its legs out of mischeivousness? Would they fall out? I was so worried someone would try to do any harm to the fragile grasshopper that I didnt dare to look away for more than 5 seconds..lol.

And well all good things come to an end..and guess what?? :D:D:D As I was about to leave (the train arrived)..JUST before I took my gaze away from it, it did the wave-thing again!! OMGOSH OMGOSH I WAS LIKE EXHILARATED LOOOOOL. Which means it knew I was watching it la!! That was exceedingly astonishing! Just think about it..how many people in the world actually get to make friends with a grasshopper huh? =D=D=D=D=D

Okay enough about that..hahaha and then this morning as I was walking pass a few birds (looking for worms?) on the ground, they didnt fly away or anything (like change their course of action) as I stopped in my tracks to look at them!! Wowwooowwwwwwwww. So now you get it right? I feel like the main lead, Giselle, of Enchanted!! SUPERCOOLIBABA hahahaha.

Yay yup so thats all for today..hahahh alright God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

[Edit]
(On the phone)
Mummy: I'm so bored..I have nothing to do in your school because the lohei thing only starts in one hour so I have one hour to spare..
Me: Lol then play games la!!
Mummy: Play what games?? Go where to find games? I got games meh??
Me: LOL not you, your phone la!! Remember? I taught you to play Snake 3!
Mummy: Oh okay okay
Me: Must tell me your highest score ah!!
Mummy: Okay la!
Me: LOOOOOL.
[/Edit]

No comments: