This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, February 09, 2008

529. normal (good)

Maybe I should stop using how I feel as my titles. Hmm we shall see eh? :) Anyway if you remember I posted NOIs in every post for a (very) short period of time..So to compensate (hahahaha) here are more of them (yay XD):

DID YOU KNOW?
  1. Wedding cake was originally thrown at the bride and groom, instead of eaten by them.
  2. In the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries it was fashionable to wear one’s wedding ring on the thumb. (wow!)

  3. Giraffes and humans have the same number of vertebrae in the neck-seven; the giraffes’ are just much larger.

  4. A cat can jump to up to five times the length of its tail.

  5. The microwave was born when an engineer testing a magnetron tube noticed that the radiation leaking from it had caused the chocolate bar in his pocket to melt.
Okie yup so its Saturday and so its Chu San today..which means ChuYi and ChuEr passed already..it also means that there's churchie tomorrow and that the CTs are coming!! Bang. Lol. I have photos to share but..the other time I posted photos Imageshack messed them up and they are now..not viewable. :(


Alamak I dont know what to wear tomorrow..lol out everyday. Lets summarise what happened (accompanied with photos yay :D):

除夕:
- Rie's birthday!! It was enjoyable :):)
Love is in the air whoooooo. Hahahha.
- Reunion dinner. (dad's side)
YUMMIO and I SAW MARCUS AGAIN!! YAYAY cutie pie. Hahahahah. XD If I have to ability to possess a superpower, it would be teleportation. Seriously it would help especially since transport fares have risen (!!)

Sandra, Sacha, Shirleen :D
- Was kind of disappointed that the contacts went to waste..All the daydreaming about it. LOL.

初一:
- 太婆's place. HONGBAOSSSSSSSSSS YAYYYYYYYY. Hhahaha.
- Grandma's house.

Apparently we didnt visit anywhere else cause everyone wasnt at home what! They were all at my grandma's house waiting for dinner ahhahaha.

Okay I wore the 5bucks dress (yay I finally said it lol) which doesnt look a bit like it costed me 5bucks. HAHAHA.

And the shoesies hurt my feet a lot. Bish it was like that last CNY too -.- I thought it would be okay..but it proved to be more "powerful" than the one I wore for the dress outing last year sigh maybe high heels dont like me anymore :(

BAHHHHH imageshack is crazy. No mood to upload photos anymore. Lol um oh we went to the Giant near Ikea too..because we were really dying of boredom in my grandma's house..I think Marcus wasnt there yet. Lol. Dinner was once again fantastic..my grandmama is a great cook :D

Watched 恋情告急 at night when I got home (yay!). Mesh Louis Khoo and Gigi Leung are superb actors and actresses. I keep replaying that scene in my mind..sweeeeeetoooooo. :D

初二:
The 10bucks dress took the stage this time round..alamak I forgot I could have done something yesterday!! Oh well. Anyway my uncle was hilarious..cause my aunt kept saying "Wahhh ah Sandra..女大十八变eh!!" and my uncle thought of a very dumb poem: "女大十八变,男大吃大便" OMGOSH LOLLLLL.

Oh and I watched two movies - Just follow law and 881. On VCD la. Lol. Fann is a very versatile actress..and Gurmit? Provides the laughter needed for the otherwise rather pathetic show (office politics and everything -.-).

Hahah anywayyyyyy, went to SG River after that and took some more photos..its such a beautiful place! The bridges (ah romantic LOL) and of course, the people. And the very photographic locations around. Yay.

初三:
To MrT's house! :) His children are adorable! One's Justin and the other's Valerie. Ate a slice of pizza and 2 popcorn chicken thingos. Hahahh then we went to Toa Payoh Hub but left shortly after. And its 4.45PM now!! I want to get something tasty to bite and then get some stuff done..oh and I just took a quiz..hahah. Need to add to the quiz page soon.



Alright FOOD, IM COMING!! God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):)

No comments: