This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, February 15, 2008

531. a teenyweenybit down

But never mind about that..lol. Oh I'm giving the VDay cards next month..on the Chinese equivalent of VDay (14th March) =D

The BioSPA is TO-MOR-ROW..We've been/We're having tests every day of this week (except for Sunday)!! Thank God for sustaining..everybody :)

I slept quite a lot throughout the day..more than usual anway. I fell asleep in the hall earlier on and took a nap when I came home..I must have been quite worn out and today's dinner was delicious :D Hahah so random.

Ehhhhhh I've no idea on what to blog about already..Ohh yes this is a very minor thing but oh well at least this post is made longer. Lol um I should bring my handy bottle of insect repellent to school..Yes I just got bitten by mosquitoes again. How many bites? Dont ask. Too depressing to count them. Lol.

Okay now there's really nothing much to write..hahah okay so I guess I'll stop here..God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: