This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, February 02, 2008

526. normal (good)

[Edit]
RICEBALLS ARE ACTIVE CREATURES - http://www.neeteen.sg/tshirt/designdetails.asp?id=40 CLICKITY! :)
[/Edit]

YES YES YES! (New trend - when you say YES! say it thrice hehoooo XD) I DELETED MY PREVIOUS POST CAUSEEEE its not me and its so..hahha I sounded so troubled there. Thank God YAY THEY ARE GONE.

Its not that the contacts got in..I just got reminded of who I am..And I learnt something new..woohoooooo. I feel good, ta na na na na :D:D:D I feel like rolling down a hill now..something I did a long time ago..Its enjoyable, really :D Perfectionists dont roll down the hill, you know? =D Okay so whatever la the results of that personality test isnt important..sheesh they are so manipulating. If you get what I mean. :)

YAY okay I have JianBao to do..then that English homework (Adverbial phrases, anyone?)..and amath. WEEHOOOOO. I almost lost myself..thank God He placed me back. Hahaha.

This entry may be incoherent but its a one written in joy so its alright. XD Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3 :))

No comments: