This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

530. 2 down, 6 more to go!

YAY! LOL. Hahaha no longer using mood for title since its usually "normal (good)". Heho yup so the CTs have started..lets see..the correct answer for the first question of the English CT is "patchwork"..and most wrote emaciated instead..and I'm one of the most. Lol! Oh well its over :)

As for Chinese, no one used the factsheet..LOL! So we have extra factsheets again. (We can't use them for humanities which is annoying and disappointing..lol) Didnt have time to check through cause I was pondering the phrases given in 综合填空 over and over again..hahha..so in the end I randomly guessed the answers for those questions which I was totally clueless about..soooo if I get them right, its really by God's grace. Thank God! :) Oh and I exceeded the word limit for the summary section =x Hopefully that blunder wont be penalised greatly. :)

Yup and the subject tested tomorrow is Math..jiayou! OH OH AND THE LAST DAY OF THE CTS (for me) IS THE LAST DAY OF CNY SO I CAN STILL GO TAKEN ANGBAOS AFTER CT..to celebrate. HAHAHAHA YAYYY!! Hmm I wonder..whose house shall I go to? Hahaha XD

Ohh having Biology SPA this Saturday..Might be going out after that..hmm. To have a belated VDay celebration? Loool.

Anyway, I'm going for MS on the 23rd (I promised YiAn!! YAY LIKE FINALLY I AM GOING TO MS..LOL) Then on Sunday the 24th I'll be going for cell..promised Mabel this one..hahahah whoohoo because when the CTs over, I'll have time for cellie. Yup looking forward to all these things. :D

Okie I think that's all..so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

P.S.: Tomorrow's the eve of Valentine's day! :)

Reminder to self: Watch So Simple 2! Tuesdays, CH U, 9.30PM.

[Edit]
I think A is very..strange. Makes me feeling like knowing more about that person..why do I not have this urge to know other people who might be strange too? Maybe its because I find A mysterious too. This is absurd!! LOL. Sheesh I should stop thinking about A. Yay :)
[/Edit]

No comments: