This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

539. BETTERRR! =D=D

HELLOOO =D Eheh guess what guess what..!

I GOT MY AMATH EXBOOK 2 BACK!! WOOHOOOOO thank God :D:D:DD

And I dont feel as tired as I did yesterday..I actually feel halfly-normal. O.O LOOOL. Which is GOODDDDD because its an improvement from the walking zombie I was yesterday hahahah XD
Okay so back to the topic..I AM ON CLOUD NINE WHISHWHOO..Here's what happened: I decided that I should go back to that NTUC to check if it was still there, I mean, no risk, no gain plus you'll never know right? :) So I hoped (and prayed) that I'll find it and then and then I asked if anyone was free after school to accompany me but everyone had something to do so oh well..just as I was about to resign to going alone..I saw KahHim and yesyesyes, she said okay!! =D=D=D

WOOHOOO. And a companion = boost in courage level = not afraid to seem dumb in front of the employees or whatever hahah. By the way, thanks KahHim!! :):) Soooo I went in, took her advice to go to the one with the least customers..and THANK GOD LEH she's such a helpful and approachable person..She told me to go the office or just ask any employee I see downstairs (she even pinched a part of her blouse and shook it about to show me what an NTUC employee looks like, LOOL!!) sooooo off we went..and then I saw a female middle-aged employee..(I know her name..I think I might go write some commendation letter hahaha) and yayyyyyy she said SHE SAW IT YESTERDAY AND KEPT IT FOR MEEEE FOR MEEEEEE YAYYYYYYYY. Immediate reaction: ESTACTIC!! LOOOL.

Yea and the rest is history..hahah..seriously, thank God thank God thank God. Hhhaha. Oh and Q is unwell..get well soon dearie! :) <3

Hmm I think I'm done..=D God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: