This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

542. still quite dreamy

That's the aftermath of watching The Leap Years. Hahah..Ananda is extremely good-looking..he's got those naturally soulful eyes ahhhhhhh. YAY I WATCHED THE LEAP YEARS WOOHOOOOO.

And Pastor Rony's daughter is in it! Lol and Windows Cafe..LOOOL quirky name. Hmm this is a really brief post..got to go eat dinner yay.

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):)

P.S.: (12.03.08) Everytime I see the word "eyeball" now I think of that gross image (deeply?) imprinted in my mind of that really repulsive eyeball Saman brought to school this morning and something just turns upside-down inside me. Maybe its the throat muscles convulsing? In any case, I'm disgusted by eyeballs but then again I think I'd muster up all my courage and do the experiment cause its a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Hahahah. God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeee! =)

No comments: