This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

545. normal (good)

Hello! I went for library duty today, yayayay. Lol apparently in the records, today was the 2nd out of the 7 times I was supposed to report for duty. Somehow after those sup classes, I forget about it altogether and so..yea..hahha.

Okay so I got to keep reminding myself..not to go home straight after math sup class in the future! :) Ohhh and the weather has been perfectly sunny so far this week..which means the predictions of the weather forecasters are wrong..lol.

Random. Imeem changed the look of its playlists..what else..I feel bored now..I fell asleep while watching TV earlier and slept for almost 2 hours I think =X I hope I'll be able to sleep without tossing and turning later..hahah.

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: