This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, March 17, 2008

544. a bit perplexed?

Helloooo so the 2nd term of school has started! Okay so why the perplexed feeling..I honestly don't know why I have having dreams a lot more frequently than usual nowadays..perhaps in the past it used to be like 1 in 2 months or something? Now its like everytime I sleep there's 9/10 probability that I would dream.

And its not just any other dream. They are dreams repeated from my past dreams..those I dreamt of maybe a thousand years ago..awfully annoying nsfngrtngprmgpt. I remember feeling crazily insecure (which was mostly what I felt throughout the dream) for maybe an hour even after I woke up..eeeeeee I dont like it..at all.

Hmm I feel a lot better now, esp after laughing at the really funny crap lines in that mass convo..laughter is the best medicine, whooo! :D

Okay got to go, God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D <3

No comments: