This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, March 15, 2008

543. delightfully fine

Helloooo I just came back from MS - Manila Revival 08..was kind of an eyeopener cause cases of myopia actually got healed (!!) Hahah okay means I don't have to go under the knife to even out the cornea (?). Yay! :D

Churchie tomorrow again, woohoo..And then school's gonna start..my English homework is hahaha half done..and today some sunshine finally peeked into Singapore's ground..yayy but the weather forecasters said it will continue to rain some more next week, oh well.

Okay so what have I been doing huh..been on Facebook hahaha..mostly to make up for the time lost when I didn't care about my ali mama regularly LOLOL never mind if you dont get what I mean. XD

My uncle bought some Coke Zero back home, it tastes the same to me but he said it feels more bitter than the original to him..I think there might be something wrong with my sense of taste..My siblings thought that the twisted-tree-trunk-lookalike biscuit was yummy but I thought otherwise. Loool.

Okay this post is long enough..so God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):)

No comments: