This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

550. normal (good)

Hellooo :)

- Edited the previous post :)
- 6 more days to OJW's birthday..whoo!
- History test tomorrow.
- English Oral on Thursday
- Chinese test on Friday.
- BIO SPA II on Saturday.
- Havent finished reading my 3-in-1 book.
- Feeling feverish now..probably cause of the sore throat. Hurts a lot when I swallow saliva. But thank God He sustained me..hahah.
- Encountered 2 cockroaches at 3am last night. Nerve-wrecking experience. I wonder where they disappear to when dawn breaks. Hmm.
- I love watching AhWang in the 7pm show..he's really endearing :):)
- I WENT FOR LIB DUTY TODAY!! =D I didnt forget! :D 3/8..eh? Lol and all the while I kept thinking that today was the 4/9 time! Hhaha silly me.
- "Yay"s! :D

I think that's all..hahah. Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :):)

No comments: