This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, March 07, 2008

540. under the weather

Bang I should have known better. I should have stayed home yesterday instead of today..I feel dreadfully weak and nauseous now..sigh. How to go for the carnival tomorrow? :(

This morning was totally pathetic..No energy to go to school..then I fainted in the bathroom..and I had like 1% strength left so that was when I knew my body couldnt take it anymore..lol. Alamakkkkkkk yesterday after SS I felt totally dumb. Like what on earth was I talking about?? Sheesh..and at other some other time(s) of the day I said very..very silly stuff..I didnt even know what I was doing. Lol I so wasnt myself.

Bahhhhh I want my health back. Crazy chicken. See I'm being totally..incoherent. Godddddddddd I wanttttt toooooo gooooo toooo schooool tomorrrooowwwwwww. I think I better go rest some more now.

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: