This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, March 20, 2008

546. hoping im not going to get sick

Just because I didnt take the nap today it doesnt mean I'm going to become ill right..and yup I didnt nap today.. :D Yay for the improvement. Hahah :)

And happy birthday HM dearie :):) Anyway, yesterday I went to the library with Japh and borrowed 2 books and Japh borrowed..3 books I think. 2 using my card, hahah. And I finished one of the books already! Title's Dream Factory. It gets really exciting when they finally came together. Okay lets just say every moment they shared was magical..awwww.

Oh and female lead is a character actor at Disney - she plays Cinderella and Cinderella is one of the 7 princesses so even in reel life, people just called her Princess instead of her real name, isn't that cool? Hhah..

By the way, get well soon Q! :) Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: