This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, March 22, 2008

548. 1/4 zoned out. Lol.

Helloooooo. So at tuition today I didnt get to return the pen to that stranger who kindly lent it to me the other week. Bang..I resolve to sit to the seat beside him the next time instead of my usual seat just so I can get one thing off my mind, hahaha.

Oh and he sits at the same place all the time too. And he always goes off before I do so alamak by the time I finish he'd be gone and tada pen still not given back to him. Lol..

Okay so anyway yup headed over to CWP to meet the girls (and the guy, lol.) afterwards for Seoul Garden (for a formal celebration for HM and Clara's birthdays :D)! Woohoo. Lol anywayyyy thank God I wasn't the latest..=D And I still cant believe JY slept at 5AM O.O

Love the food! So we were there for around 2 hours? Ate till we all felt bloated then AJW had a tummyache and so we decided to leave together..went around the mall for a while and stopped at the arcade for quite some time..JY, HM, Q and I didnt get to see V and AJW play cause we went out (we were bored to death waiting for their turns, haha) but they finished before we came back..which wasnt too late! Aww..

Hmm then some of us had to go home and so off we went! But before that we saw a bit of the stage show (Michelle Chong and Dasmond Koh) and went into shoe shops..and then at the MRT we started exaggerating about the things that could happen if I had my birthday spent at the huge grass patch overlooking the MRT..lol.

Okie and I ended up leaving 2 hours later than I intended to..hahaha. Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: