This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, March 08, 2008

541. the most common primary-school-compos-ending phrase: tired but happy. :)

Hi people. Dont bother about the previous post. I'm feeling a whole mile better. :) Umm hum hum I took photos during the carnival :D Shall post them here tomorrow, yay!

[Edit]
P.S.: I found something really cool..a guy changed the lyrics of Rihanna's umbrella..I'm not really a fan of her or that particular song but this is worth checking out :D
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2604098aeec136963a9a

Here they are! :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our stall's very own pretty paper "curtains"..at first I thought they were the dangling plastic hangers from minitoons or something..hahah cool right :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Q-eyyyy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Take one!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And take two! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
JY.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shermama.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
AJW. Hhaha amazing body language.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rie.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Samanio.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Woohoo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bugs bunny and his usual adorable toothy grin plus the joyful children =D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The direct opposite view from my stall :)
[/Edit]

SHACKSSSS I just realised I lost one of my handphone keychains..I think its somewhere around the house..oh and I lost my black hairclip too..in school so say byebye. Got to hunt for a new one..sooooon. XD Thank God its the school holidays the next week hahaha.

AND CAN YOU BELIEVE TOMORROW IS A SUNDAYYYY?? AND THAT NEXT MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY?? Wow I'm so amazed. Hahahaha and and and its feels quite strange when you learn/ become aware and are certain that people whom you thought didnt know you actually do know you. You get it? Okay I'm still sleepy now I MUST GO TO SLEEP. :)

Goodnight people, God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3

No comments: