This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, March 24, 2008

549. good game

I didnt bring my Chem TB back..and my chap12 notes are placed somewhere in between the pages..and the thing is..the Chem test's TOMORROW, FIRST TWO PERIODS. Good game, Sandra. Lol. Thank God Saman offered to study it together online. I hope it'll be okay! :)

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

[Edit]
It was okay.

Lol, thank Godddddd. For Rie who scanned those notes..haha. And it was only today (25.03.08) that I realised or rather, re-discovered the TYS. LOL..there are notes inside! And the content is really similiar..baahh. Lol never mind its over anyway :) Byeeeeeeee!

Indebted to Him. :)
[/Edit]

No comments: