This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, August 02, 2007

422.

SOS! Forgot to bring home my History textbook! How come I didn't think that I'd need my textbook to do my mindmaps..? Meshhhhhh. The due date's tomorrow and she gave the assignment last week..if I'm not wrong..

Oh mesh..how could I be so muddle-headed..Having NAFA test tomorrow after school..Okay TGIF tomorrow..God bless take care & byeeeeee! :)

/Edit 7.55

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm fuming inside now. RAHHHH hypocrites. RAHHHHH!

A: Hypocritical, blows hot and cold on me nowadays. She could have asked me! WHY ON EARTH DID SHE HAVE TO TREAT ME AS IF I WAS INVISIBLE? HELLOOOOO? RAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

B: I can't even tell her about A since A has been on pretty good terms with B like all of a sudden..they used to be loggerheads and now? What has the world come to? RAHHHHHHH!

C: Superficial. Just because C wanted me to do something, she acted all sweet..! Like wow someone you haven't talked to in days is acting like she's your best friend.

BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP, I FEEL LIKE THE BLACK SHEEP! =(

No comments: