This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

435. Crazy (good)

Hello people of the earth! Okay that was dumb but..oh ya, decided to put my mood in my post titles. & FYI, the good-type of crazy means that I'm in a fanatical..over-enthusiastic kind of mood. And if you see crazy (bad), obviously it doesn't spell a good sign. Hahah. So yea there are two kinds of crazy. For me at least..I think. Lool.

Okayokay so now to the main point. I feel like getting a scanner nowwwww! Mummy didn't buy an AIO (All-In-One) printer..rahhbomb. (Oh ya the bomb there doesnt mean I'm going to set up a bomb or anything la, its just that I developed a sudden fetish in using it when I feel like it..XD) Causecause (see, another symptom that I'm in a (good kind of) crazy mood is that I repeat my words..and I realise I used a lot of brackets in this paragraphs, goodness me kaykay Sandra stop!) I WANT TO SCAN IN A LOT OF THINGSSSSSSS!!

Okay I got that out, finally. Hahaha! Okay not really finally. I just caught that craze. And none of my dearies are online so yea..the next best thing? Blog about it..LOL! Mamamia..I feel very random. LOLOLOL.

Emaths ex 9.2 question 10(c) - Can anyone tell me why the relationship between a, s and t is a^2 = s^2 + t^2? Whywhywhyyyyyyyyyy.

I want to eat laksa next Tuesday..! Couldn't today cause cough hasn't fully recovered..ah shucks. I wanted to write about something..and I forgot! Bangggg. [Thinks] OH YES I REMEMBER. Hahaha so I'm having tuition tomorrow after school..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REMIND ME TO TAKE MY AMATHS BOOK OF MY LOCKER BEFORE I STEP OUT OF SCHOOL, THANK YOU. :) (Very important thing, hence the emphasis. Hahaha. Oh and I even forgot to bring my calculator once okay. Or is it twice. Sigh, shows how muddle-headed I am sometimes..Lol)

Hmm okay that's all for today..God bless, take care and byeeeee! :D

No comments: