This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, August 18, 2007

433.

Okay sooooo. This day started with me coughing like mad. So I woke up and drank water to help soothe my throat..Okay la that was a boring introduction.

Now I'm hiccuping. I hope it goes away ASAP. And I think I might have to get a new earpiece. No earpiece = no crolling. Crolling is a new word invented by who else, yours truly. LOL. It means crunchyrolling. Which means watching videos on http://www.crunchyroll.com/ if you want a proper defintion. Crolling is for short. So I invented it cause people were asking me what I was doing so..to cut the whole thing short I just said crolling. XD

Uh..Was randomly browsing through random Friendster profiles. Like you know, just go into Friendster..click everywhere..click anything..lol. And looking at their photos. Reason? I was bored. I'm going to wait till mummy wakes up so that I can ask her to buy my new earpiece. :D

I really, really need a new blogskin. Oh yea I forgot to mention grandmummy brought home 2 humongous balloons which I played with just now. I love balloons. Now is there a fanlisting for it? Okay better call Q now for conference. They have been waiting..=x

So bye guys, God bless and take care! ((:

No comments: