This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

442. normal (good)

:) In the MRL doing library duty and had the inspiration or rather, urge to type a post now..XD So yea..Have been given the job of doing the CNA articles stuff these few weeks. Singapore's one this week. So yea get to learn new snippets of information along the way..For example, learnt that a former cabinet minister died recently..He's married with children..And people say he's a man ahead of his time..Hmm

Shuckksssss. Forgot the other thing I wanted to post about..OH I REMEMBER! Hahahah oh ya I think the MRT management is really thoughtful..I know this is very random and it was implemented a long time ago (lol)..They change the escalator's direction so that it moves downwards after 5pm..which is a wondeful thing! =D

So I get to take the escalator afterwards..YAYYYYY. XD Kaykay I think I'll edit this post later..have to stop slacking and finish my duty ASAP..

So God bless, take care and byeeeeee! (for now) XD

/edit
Back. Duty done. =D So I'm surfing around and waiting for the highly anticipated 5.30PM to arrive. (knock-off time :D) Oh and I have to press the keys on this keyboard hard so that they will be entered in..soooo if you're here you'll actually realise that there's a lot of noise coming from my station..hahaha =X

(trying to better my English, don't bother (:)
Well, emotional unpleasantries are perpetually present in my life, as for now. However, its always better to look at the brighter side of all things, rather than to lament on those occurences. I always think and reflect on matters after turbulence..and I think that as His child, I should never lose sight of my final destination and my definite and clear purpose in this world where the line of morality has long been blurred and all seems so ever perplexing. The solution? Steer towards Him. :)


Okay 50 more minutes and I'm free to go! =D Don't think I'll be coming online later. Oh ya I want to know the title of the theme song for the 9PM show on CH8..Hmm guess I'm going to join WeiTing in the librarian's room (Actually its nothing really. Not anything like how you imagine it to be, that is if you think its something like a Teacher's room..hahah) now..so God bless, take care and byeeeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: