This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, August 23, 2007

437. normal (good)

Okay, so I'm feeling good and normal again..LOL OH VALERIE JUST SIGNED IN! LOL. Hmm, if you listen to this song playing and look at my playlist..and you know music..you'll probably realise that the top 2 songs are popular songs in the 80s..And they are in the CD titled "Slow Dance" I like those two.. :D And mummy says she wants to buy the CD! LOL we do have some similarities in our taste for music.

Realised that today is the 1st time in this week that I returned home early. Lets see..Monday - stayed in school to complete homework cause I didnt want to bring heavy books home (e.g.: Biology textbook..lol) Tuesday - Library duty..Wednesday - Make up lesson (tuition)

And so today will be the only schoolday in this week that I come home early cause we (sec2s and 3s) are supposed to watch the basketball match after school tomorrow..I think it will be exciting (from a source..haha) Lalala..I just found out that Valerie is a comic&anime lover like JY and HM! :)

Hmmmmmm. Learnt accurate pronunciations of some words in English today, interesting! Likelike rendezvous..pronouce it like a french would.."RON-DAY-VOO" It was fun saying it! LOL. Ohoh..how to use it in a sentence: "Rendezvous in 3 weeks!" :D Okay thats all..for now. XD So God bless, take care & byeeeeee! :)

P.S: Chocolate is good. XD

No comments: