This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, August 19, 2007

434.

I have to be patient. And wait till Tuesday if I want to listen to 大男人,小女孩 by 林俊杰 on my com..Cause of the earpiece problem. Oh well. I can tune in to Channel 8 at 7pm tomorrow to hear that song anyway :D Actually I don't really like the show..I prefer 9pm shows now.

Hmm oh yea I got my haircut. Like finally right :D My head feels a lot lighter. I like it. Oh and for people close to me you might have heard the dresses story. Ahahah. Yay for dresses. XD Bang nothing much to blog about.

Okay I remember something. When I was on my way home from church..I started to get thirsty..and so I went to Macs for a cup of warm water to quench my thirst. And when I finished the cup of water, I collected raindrops in that cup. For fun la. Nothing to do. XD It was raining anyway. And my umbrella almost got blown away a couple of times. Whew, thank God it didn't. And guess where I left the cup? At Admiralty MRT control station, on top of Today's newspaper stand..LOL! Cause if I took it into the train, I would attract stares from the other passengers..hahaha!

Okay they say leave best for the last..so Thank You Jesus.. :)

That's all..hmm so God bless, take care & byeeee! :D

No comments: